What is DIPS Online?
The online platform called DIPS Online aims to enable users to design and formulate IP strategies by integrating company, market and IP data in an intuitive, user-friendly manner. The tool includes three components:
- Data facilitation and formatting. Enabling the user to enter direct basic information and data.
- Support for analyzing the data using Patentopolis step-by-step methodology to make strategies and plans.
- Displaying the results in dashboards to allow benchmarking, assessment and projection.Extranet for providing overview of current IP portfolio
- Centralization. Integration with IP management system possible
DIPS Online is controlled by Patentopolis BV, hosted on a dedicated server located in The Netherlands, and accessible here, where each client can access their own account and separate database associated with their accounts on our server.
- Clearer overview when mapping your portfolios against your (client’s) company business
- Visibility for aligning the portfolio with business and market
- Support tool to design and monitor plans for innovation and commercialization
- Decision tool for: allocating fixed budget, assessing future inventions, preparing/steering IP review meetings, strategic IP management, generating additional value extraction, etc.
- Simple, intuitive, user-friendly interface. Easier reporting
- Bring better communication and motivation to IP team and other internal functions to carry more strategic work with all stakeholders and throughout the company
What’s new with the version v1.2?
- Create new account with demo data through double validation
- Two standard modules to gradually implement DIPS tools: portfolio mapping, strategy
- Front-end user management for account administration
- Create new strategy projects *
- Create virtual teams with different functions (management, marketing, IP/legal, R&D…) *
- Create profiles per user/function with different user rights (read, write) *
- Also change password, update profile and more
- Portfolio page enhanced
- Add/delete manually new IP e.g. during your portfolio reviews *
- IP type added to record also trademark, know-how, software etc.
- Status field added with colour code
- Better user experience with
- Export data and DIPS matrices
- Automatic reports (PDF) for stakeholder meetings
- More flexibility during categorization
- Upload data via csv or manually *
- Link DIPS Online to your own in-house database to host data there (not on our dedicated server in Netherlands) *
* Only available with normal account (not with demo account)
- To get access, register for free demo online here
- After validation your demo account will become active for 1 month.
- To upgrade your account, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Early bird offer for normal account starts at €5,000/year for companies (unlimited use in terms of strategy projects and users)