Patentopolis gave a strategy seminar DIPS earlier this month in The Hague. We had again full house, this time mainly with (managing) partners from different IP law firms in Europe. We had also participants from the industry and consultancy.
This time again, 100% of the participants recommend the seminars to others. See why below.
Average assessment post-training using a 5-level scale from very poor (1) to very good (5)
- Knowledge of the subject matter (4.9)
- Satisfaction (4.5)
- Theory and practice re IP strategy (4.5)
- Expectations met (4.5)
- Frameworks (matrix, methodology DIPS) (4.4)
- Cases (4.2)
What the participants liked best during the seminar DIPS
- “The matrix is a clear visualization tool and helps identify priority areas for the IP strategy”
- “The matrix which links the different aspects together. What/how to communicate to convince management”
- “Realizing alignment by overlapping the matrices business – market – IP/Innovation”
- “I liked the examples of the tools, and the clear summaries”
- “The IP lexicon was very helpful, especially for a manager with no IP background”
Interested in joining our next seminar?
- Dutch version on 30-31 May 2017. Download the brochure here
- English version on 7-8 November 2017
- Register or get extra information at email@example.com