Do you need support in designing, implementing or executing IP strategy for your company?
Boco IP is organizing a Patentopolis B.V. seminar on 29-30 April 2015 in Helsinki. The theme for this highly interactive workshop is “IP strategy for your business: from theory to practice”.
Day 1 (9h30 – 18h00)
– How IP can impact the long-term business strategy (case-based)
– Patentopolis toolkit (Part 1): IP strategy framework
– Application to real-life scenarios
– Patentopolis toolkit (Part 2): 5-step methodology to design IP strategy
– Application to a case study
Day 2 (9h00-17h00)
– Presenting your IP plan to management
– How to persuade others to follow your IP plan
– Implementing the plan (alive business simulation)
– Translating takeaways to your own practice: change management
– 1-to-1 consults with Patentopolis and BOCO for follow-up actions
The event will be held in English. Price for the seminar will be EUR 2,200; it includes documentation, lunch and refreshments.
Mark the dates into your calendar or to ensure your participation for the event, enroll already now by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The last day to enroll is 29 March 2015.