Patentopolis BV organizes and delivers seminars on innovation and IP (Intellectual Property) strategy. The events are at the intersection between IP, innovation and business; they are intended for both IP community (in-house, private practice) seeking business insights and business communities (R&D/innovation managers, executives, consultants) seeking how to create and capture value with IP.
- Seminar DIPS (Design IP Strategy) on 24-25 January 2017
- Seminar I2PS (Implement IP Strategy) on 26-27 January 2017
Both events will take place in the center of The Hague, 20 min away from Amsterdam airport.
What’s new in 2017?
- Free copy of the textbook “Patenting Paradox”. Ideal for managers
- Social event on Day 1 evening
- Personalized collective feedback report for each team (sent after seminar)
- Introduction and first experience to online DIPS
- Reapply Patentopolis tools to your own case and get immediate coaching
- Assess your (client’s) company IP readiness (online survey)
- New knowledge gained with MBA teaching style (cases, real-life examples)
- New concepts and models re strategic management of IP and innovation (generation, protection and exploitation)
- State-of-the-art insights from other disciplines such as business strategy, project management and change management, applied to IP
- Best practices for successful strategy implementation
- New tools directly applicable at work, to help you (re)set IP strategy and manage change
- Matrix: a framework to analyse, link and align innovation and market positioning
- 5-step methodology to design a strategic plan in a structured way
- Online platform DIPS to prepare plans faster and in a centralized way
- Second 5-step methodology to implement change in IP organizations
- New skills gained during teamwork, guided exercises and experience sharing to better reapply the new tools at work
- Analyze cross-disciplinary data (IP/innovation, market, business),
- Communicate your IP plan in a risk-free setting, pitch with your team
- Consolidate IP plans from product/division to corporate level
- Design a change plan to a situation from your work experience. Opportunity to validate with a peer
- Accreditation: up to 24 credit points under the rules on professional competence of the Netherlands Institute of Patent Attorneys.
- Bonus: free-of-charge access to online DIPS for 1 month.
Price & registration
The registration fee is €1,440 for DIPS and € 1,370 per I2PS, excluding VAT and hotel accommodation.
Register with colleagues and peers of your network: 40% discount for 2nd and 3rd participants
Read testimonials from industry, private pratcice and consultancy here.
Willing to register, or need for extra information? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.