- Getting an overview of others’ portfolio in light of your(client’s) company’s current activities
- Defining how others have protected similar innovations than yours
- Identify white spaces and other more competitive areas of innovation.
- Beware of potentially blocking patents.Options where to design around.
- Intake session
- Questionnaire and review by our experts
- Define your (client’s) company’s core activities
- Others’ IP review/assessment and determine where and how to innovate by using Patentopolis Solutions
- Report and other deliverables with intermediate and final sessions with client.
- Using unique Patentopolis tools and expertise to bridge and align innovation, IP and market
- Using Patentopolis tools and online platform DIPS for mapping client’s portfolio
- Recourse to Patentopolis proprietary “IP Strategy Matrix”: which consists of a dashboard showing at least 9 strategic options available in terms of IP strategy practices linked to R&D and market positioning.
- online platform DIPS for monitoring implementation to ease reporting to management
- Visualize your starting point and progress over time, to ease communication with other functions
- 1-time project. Also available for periodic monitoring
If you want to get a quote, please contact us here.
Read all testimonials here.