- Are you (fully) aware of your competition?
- Industry/market reports (trends, applications, leaders and newcomers, lead generation…)
- Technology reports (R&D directions, new applications…)
- Input for service strategy making (step 2 re market, competition and positioning)
- Getting updates on technology and competition (patent data is alive since published every week, codified by independent experts, and covers most technology areas).
- Intake procedure to clarify needs and expectations
- Conceptualization. Search strategy. Data screening
- Data analysis to answer business and/or technical issues. Reporting
- We provide extra human resources in the short term to meet your urgent deadlines and give independent expertise
- Access to our global IP team
- Access to cutting-edge tools thanks to our partnerships with leading IP service providers
Our reports are confidential. However, you can read our White Papers
“IP landscapes are of particular interest for TNO when focusing at new innovations. They are of key importance for us and our industrial partners, in terms of freedom to operate and new patent filing. Furthermore, they enable screening both competitors in different markets and all possible angles of scientific and technological approaches for the envisioned innovation. What we largely appreciated with Patentopolis team is their very practical approach with open discussions during the preparation of the IP landscape. Analyzing both a broad area and a focused application field was challenging, but Patentopolis has been of great support to help us thanks to their process.”
27 February 2017