Why others asked for this service
- Getting an overview of the portfolio in light of the company’s current activities (not case-by-case)
- Defining what IP (patent, knowhow, invention, trademark, software…) is actually held by the company, where it is, where gaps exist
- (Re)aligning the portfolio with the current business. Where to invest? Why? Take opportunities and threats from today’s market
- Extracting more value from IP in today’s core area and outside.
- Determining where to cut costs, in case of financial distress.
- Intake session
- Questionnaire and review by our experts
- Define core business/activity and main revenue streams. Business review/assessment
- IP review/assessment and determine whether and how to align IP and business by using Patentopolis online platform DIPS
- Report and other deliverables with intermediate and final sessions with client.
- Using unique Patentopolis tools and expertise to bridge and align innovation, IP and market
- Using Patentopolis tools and online platform DIPS for mapping client’s portfolio
- Recourse to Patentopolis proprietary “IP Strategy Matrix”: which consists of a dashboard showing at least 9 strategic options available in terms of IP strategy practices linked to R&D and market positioning.
- online platform DIPS for monitoring implementation to ease reporting to management
- Visualize your starting point and progress over time, to ease communication with other functions
- 1-time project. Also available for periodic monitoring
If you want to get a quote, please contact us here.